Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Great Day... and One year Older

I had a wonderful 27th birthday (June 5th, Friday). I still feel funny saying 27.. i dont know why.. Here is how the day went. My Mindy got this all planned out for the day and did an awesome job making me feel like I had a great birthday, cause I did. I took my kids to her house in the the morning while she took me to get a Manicure and my mom got me a pedicure. Something I love to do but dont get it done enough. Natahsha came too. After that we went over to Mimis Cafe and meet my parents and my sister Tashina. Lunch was yummy and entertaining for sure.

Min and I
Mindy, myself, mom and Tashina, Tasha had to go to work. But im glad she was able to come for what she did!
My parents, I love them so much!


Dad had to blurt out a funny comment :)
Mom and her girls
Sisters My wonderful handmade, heartfelt gifts made by min..
I did cry.. thanks min.
Then went to get my kids who i missed! They were taken care of greatly by Seth (THANKS) and were very happy when i arrived. I was swarmed by many homemade cute birthday cards.
Last month Tashina called me and asked if i wanted to go to the Bees game for my birthday. I said why not, i'd never been and it was something different, and My whole family could come. Jon was on call all weekend so this the only time i got with him on my birthday. I'm glad he was covered for most of it. Thanks Gillmans!!! It was really fun, despite the contractions :)
Min thanks for taking the boy!!! It truly helped.
I thought this was so neat.. I loved it!


Arent they so cute. It was fun to see their excitment.

The GIllmans!!!
Daddys Girls.

This little girl was a crack up! She ended up seeing the BEE and asked when it was going to fly!!! she really wanted to meet him.. and we did!
He signed their hands.. "Bumble" and "Bee"
Friends of Gillmans and Cousin Hunter.
Thanks everyone for making my day so GREAT!

3 comments:

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Happy Birthday!!! It looks like you had a great day :) You look so fabulous.

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Trina! Love ya!

Grandma said...

I am glad you had a great day!. LOok at those girls they are so funny!