It started off with Jon having to go to Traffic School :) HA! Then I was suppose to go to my dr apt but they needed me to reschedule. Then off to the DMV.. Jon had to renew his DL. We sat there for about and hour then went to Mallorys K apt. She was actually excited about it! She did awesome! Her height is OFF the Charts!!!! She is so tall.

She got 4 shots. Two in each arm. She was so BRAVE DIDNT even cry. So she picked and we went to Sonic and wanted to eat at the tables and have ice cream, so we did.
We headed home and went to her school so daddy could help her ride her bike which she has now grown out of cause shes so TALL! and it wasnt raining.

They all tried new fun toys and challenged themselves, even two year old Lincoln climbed up tough things, but with incouragement it was exciting to watch them sucseed. I loved every minute of it!

Daddy is still a kid at heart. He loves to interact with the kids and its something I really enjoy watching.

Mallory was able to peddle alone for about 3 or 4 peddles. But her long legs got her confussed a few times.

But she did AMAZING!
I love my family and the time we get to share together as our children are growing before our eyes. We are making memories and soon will have Jaxson to enjoy them with.
1 comment:
right on sissy! I love you posting =) tell jon to stick his tounge in his mouth..LOL
Post a Comment