Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fathers Day-


Happy Fathers day Daddy!! We get so excited for Sundays, dad gets to go to church with us. We miss him so much during the week. You actually do notice how much they do help you when they are home. I love this man and am grateful he is the father to my children. They have so much love for him and want to show and tell him everything. I cant ask for anyone better.


Lincoln came home from church and was hungry! No time for pictures.
Mallorys treat to dad with a note.
Hallies BIG treat to daddy.. and he was so glad she finally went to her class or he would have missed out :) I told her if she didnt, daddy wouldnt get his gift from her..... she went.
Last week during our primary activity all the kids made their dads a special tie.. this is Jons. Some things kept falling off, but it was really cute to see all the dads wearing their ties. Great sports dads.

After church we hung out at home for a little, then went to Jons parents for some yummy dinner. Jon only got one call that night so it was nice to get to visit with him.

My dad went camping with my brother. Sounds like he is having a blast. I just want him to know how much i love and care for him and wish I could fix things for him..; Things have been hard for him since he had his stroke. I know he wishes he could go back and not have had it happened, but the lord must have something in mind for him. I am here for him and love him to pieces. He is my dad and always will be.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I think the apple sauce adds so much to the pictures. :) Cute. Hope you had a happy dad's day Jon!