It all started with a sleep-over to Aunt RaChelles house with two of their cousins Abby and Megan (Megan and Hallie are a day apart). I heard it was quite the night. Of course the youngest girls are the culprits.








The giraffes where the biggest talk i have heard about. I just love how in each picture one kid or the other has some kind of Attitude??? LOL its so fun.

Her map...










They were at the GIraffes.





Thanks Aunt Raylene and Aunt RaChelle for a fun filled day at the ZOOO! THEY LOVED IT!








The giraffes where the biggest talk i have heard about. I just love how in each picture one kid or the other has some kind of Attitude??? LOL its so fun.
Her map...









They were at the GIraffes.




Thanks Aunt Raylene and Aunt RaChelle for a fun filled day at the ZOOO! THEY LOVED IT!It was a nice quite night and most of Saturday to myself. Jon went to the Fathers and Sons camp out with his dad and took Lincoln. I shopped all day with my sisters for the wedding. It was a nice break.
No comments:
Post a Comment