So after 3 kids I decided I wanted some pregnancy pictures. I had seen some really cute ones done and said why not. So since I am near the end I needed to get it done.
My sister Mindy and her family drove all over with me and my family to try and get some great shots.. from what I've seen I think she did great! I'm excited to see many more.. but here are a few, just a few from what we took prob almost 4 hours to do. Well worth it.
LOOK how big that baby boy is!!! OMG! lol.




Min and Seth, thanks for taking the time to come and make sure our shots were great. These are priceless.
My sister Mindy and her family drove all over with me and my family to try and get some great shots.. from what I've seen I think she did great! I'm excited to see many more.. but here are a few, just a few from what we took prob almost 4 hours to do. Well worth it.
LOOK how big that baby boy is!!! OMG! lol.



Min and Seth, thanks for taking the time to come and make sure our shots were great. These are priceless.
3 comments:
its moments like this that make me a little jealous of pregnant women. Enjoy it trina - it could happen to a better person. Love you!
Jen
These are really nice girls!
LOL not bad for knowing NOTHING...xoxo
Post a Comment