Saturday, November 29, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I CANT!

Gee I have lots of people to thank!

IM GOING TO CELINE DION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH
FINALLY A DREAM COME TRUE!

It was the day before Thanksgiving, Im sleeping on my moms couch (morning sickness, uggh)
and I get woke up by mom and mindy saying " Katrina you want to go to Celine?" I dont think I have woke up from nap that fast!
I was still dazed but not sure what was going on ! Tasha was on the speaker phone. She just got 2 tickets from work, I couldnt be happier for her!!!!!
We are huge DIE HARD Celine Fans!!!!! We just are too poor to afford her awesome shows!
FEBURARY 22 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Celine has always been an inspiration to me. She is so genuine, loves everyone, so positive, just a great person overall.

5 comments:

Tashina said...

I am so happy for both of you. That is awesome. And your blog looks beautiful. Love you...

tHEsIXpACK said...

yeah sissy! rock out for me!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited I can't wait!

Nidia said...

awww..how fun! my mom wanted to go to her concert so bad too! but we are also broke! I love her music! it's oh so romantic! lol have fun! ;)

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Ohhh I am soo jealous!!! I love her too but she is so expensive to watch. I heard her concerts are amazing!! Have so much fun :)