Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Random 7

I was tagged by my friend kayla to write seven random things about myself so here it comes!

1. I am a huge scrapbooker. Ever since I was 12 I have scraped about everything. Its the one thing I love to sit and do. Its so fun.

2. I have always been interested in being a photographer. When i was a little kid i said i wanted to be a photographer. ( its been really itching me lately, well see what happens.)
3. I am a Horse Lover! I grew up with horses. My grandma always had horses and they were "mine" I still have a dream of living on Ranch and having horses! I wanted to be a barrel racer.
4. Im a country girl at heart. I love cowboy boots. Im just country girl!
5. It doesnt matter who is coming over, my house has to be clean!! I drives me nuts if anything is out of place.
6. I hate answering the door and the phone( sorry) but i dont always ignore either.. I usually really cant hear my dumb cell phone.
7. I am a big family person. I love having friends.. I care about everyone and how they feel. I wish I could help everyone...

I tag, Tashina, mindy, Natasha

No comments: