Saturday, November 1, 2008

1 year ago...

I cant believe its been one year already! I actually had a good night sleep. Just remembering the way i was awaken to find the news out that Jon was in a serious wreck still makes my stomach turn.

Jon is doing amazing. Every now and then his leg aches and swells, but it could be worse. I'm so thankful for my husband and father to my children to still be here with us today. I could tell you how I would deal not having him here. He works hard and I couldn't be more grateful. I believe we actually have to go to a check up with the surgeon who did all his surgery's... I best call her lol.

Thanks to everyone who helped us and was there for us in our time of need.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh that picture makes my stomch turn. Glad he's okay and kickin!!!

tHEsIXpACK said...

I remember that morning like yesterday! I love you Sissy and Jon!

Katrina Witt said...

thanks you guys

Tashina said...

Geesh, what a day we were having a year ago today. That was insane and scary. I am so glad that Jon ended up okay and that it wasn't any worse than it was. That day is very vivid in my memory. We love you guys so much!!!