Well as you can see im finally getting my blog the way i want it bit by bit. thanks everyone for your help. I get myself confused real easy.
OK SO .... I am a huge fan of Good Things Utah!!. So I get to be in the audience on Memorial Day ( May 26th) and my Birthday ( June 5). So watch for me!!! Channel 4 10-11 am.. I am a big fan even though i didnt have the guts to do my own video to be a guest host.. im too shy.. this is good enough for me. I am just thrilled! I have even sent lincolns first birthday picture in and they played it on his birthday with all the little cute one year olds that day. I think i forgot to add his name, because they had "Happy Birthday" under his picture.. OOOPS! LOL.. and i also sent in my "sweetheart" picture for Valentines week. They played it on Friday!. I was also excited about that. They are still saved on my DVR. Thank goodness for DVR, or i'd miss it all.
ok.. so i think there are just two more things i really want to learn about this blog thing... how do i send people invites to view my blog and also putting pictures on here all so cutely... (thats probably not a word) any help would be great thanks.
ok.. wait for my next post..
No comments:
Post a Comment