Friday, March 7, 2008

Stories "Here and There and Everywhere"






Lincoln and Hallie taking Mallory to Dance class in Saratoga Springs.
and my Pictures are so messed up until i learn how to post on here. Then i will also post pictures from Jons accident. I will get the hang of this. I wont give up.
until later.




2 comments:

The P*dunc's said...

Hey Katrina!

You can go here:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/topic.py?topic=12439

and search for the help that you need.

Here are some rough directions: Log into blogger. In the "manage you blogs" box, click on "layout" in the bottom right of this box. There will be an "add a page element" box on the right, click on that. There will be a bunch of choices. Here you choose to add a picture, links, polls, etc. CHoose the link list, it's the second one down on the right. Add all the links you want and then click save. The only way I learned all this was by spending some time looking at everything in my blogger dashboard. SO go exploring!

The P*dunc's said...

Oh... and it is so fun to see you kids grow! They are getting so big....cute!