Tuesday, May 6, 2008

April Fun!


Lance got married, April 26th!!!

What handsome brothers I have.

Jon and I with Lindee and Lance

The sisters with Lance.. then I dropped him
RaChelle, and Raylene with Jon
brother and sister
Hallie and Aunt Raylene

Lance and Lindee with all their neices and nephews on my side.

The 6 of us... two more to more to wedd

Then it was the Elders Brazillian BBQ
Jon taught Mal how to climb the web
Hallie just wanted pushed on the swing.. I love her smile

I taught the girls and boy how to plant flowers, but Lincoln just wanted to eat dirt.

Hallie poses for Mallory to take her picture.
Then it was mallorys preschool class went to Cabellas for a fieldtrip

Lincoln was amazed by the fishies
but before we could leave we had to take a picture by the huge tent we want..
I probabley wont sleep in it this year... (since the bear attack last summer)
Good job mallory, your a great picture taker
















4 comments:

Breanne said...

That is so awesome that Lance got married!! I had no idea. You'd think that Tash would have said something! LOL

"Cervantes Life" said...

hi katrina! long time no see!! how you doing !! your kids are so cute!! growing up so fast! huh I feel the same way with mine I have 3 too! Jacky, Susi and Eddie!! please I would love to talk to you or just visit my blog! take care

"Cervantes Life" said...

hi kat! i got your address from nidias blog and there you were!! anyways i live in oren on 400 north but i am mving by the end of teh month! did you see my blog? and my kids? they are big!! hey how is mindy doing? give me your # or call me anytime my number is 801 722-8048. see ya

Jill said...

Your kids are getting big! So cute!