Im going to try to catch you up on some things i've missed blogging on... I would love to share. So where do I begin? March 21 st my baby boy turned ONE! oh my im kinda sad only cause he is growing so dang fast! He has been showing such personality it makes me laugh. He is definitely getting back at his sisters already for picking on him so young. I love him to pieces. Its so fun having a boy. I cant explain how its different from having girls but it is. He sure is a mommys boy, but will run to daddy the sec he comes in the door. He has such a cute laugh... its like a really deep deep giggle. SO cute!


As you can see he isnt starving.. He was weighing in at 22 pounds at 6 months! my biggest baby yet.
We have really had a hard winter this year with the kids being sick. More than the previous winters. Lincoln got it the hardest yet... I think it was March he had RSV, so so sad and so hard to see your baby go through so much misery.. it breaks my heart.
We have really had a hard winter this year with the kids being sick. More than the previous winters. Lincoln got it the hardest yet... I think it was March he had RSV, so so sad and so hard to see your baby go through so much misery.. it breaks my heart.
So we delt with the RSV.. He was a some anitbiotics.. was ok for about 2 weeks and then i swear he was getting RSV again.... All i could say was " could this ever end", cause not only would Linc be sick.. but one of or both of the girls would not be feeling well. Linc was just the worse.
I had taken him into the ER, his temp was just up and he just didnt sound good. I believe this was my neices party (March 29) so we went to the ER and they did chest X-rays and I cant stand to watch that. They put this little chubby guy in this cacoon looking thing with his arms above his head as he stradles this little bike seat. Its just awful .. and he just seemed a little big for it cause the more he kept screaming the more it would start to come undone. So sad. I cry everytime.
The Xrays come back 2 hrs later... like 1 am.. we can hardly keep our eyes open. He has ear infections and bronulitus... its in the RSV family.. so we take him home,.. 2 days later i have him seeing his regular dr cause he just seems worse. He puts him on a stronger antibiotic and breathing treatments at home every four hours. Poor guy... cant breath.. goes into cough attacks. Mean while my nephew who is 2 months older than linc get admitted to the hospital at like 4 am the same morning we were in the er. We love you Maverick!
Either 2 or 3 maybe 4 days later we were back in the ER. More X-rays... and another Strong anitbiotic on top of what he is already getting. This poor little guy just feels so yucky. But with many blessings and lots of prayers... and a couple more times to the ER.. Linc is much better.
SPRING PLEASE COME AND STAY!!!
its late now..so hopefully tomorrow i will update you on jon since his wreck.


2 comments:
Katrina,
Your kids are getting so big! Last time I saw mallory, she was a baby! They are very cute! I'm glad your little guy is feeling better. RSV Season is the worst!
love,
Ashlee
What a cutie! love the new look of your blog!
Post a Comment