Sorry,
The month has passed me by to fast. Its now June 6, and I turned 26 yesterday! WOW.. 30 isnt too far away. Jon gave me such an awesome birthday yesterday. He is the best. I LOVE HIM. I went to Good Things Utah again, loved it. Came home had Cold Stone Ice Cream Cake. I love that place. Jon surprised me with that. Then we went to see Iron Man. Its soooo good, but sooo intense. Stay after the credits to watch the next movie clip....... Then we went to La Vigna, yummy. We had a private little booth it was so cute. The next thing i know the waiter brought me a dz roses and a card and said that someone who loved and cared about me left them. sniff sniff.. i cried. im a baby. it was so nice. He has worked so hard lately i dont get to see him so to have this day with him was so awesome. Thanks min so much for having the kids all day!! and your help with the surprises.
Oh yes mothers day was last month and now fathers day is sneeking up on me and jons birthday. mothers day was nice, we had a bbq at my parents, my mom got the flu, and i ended up taking my nephew to the ER with his dad cause mav feel and hit his head outside and needed stiches. Min was in provo and meet us there. Oh seth had the flu too.. so while in the waiting room at the ER... Seth passes out and seems like he had a seisure. SO they admitted him as well. it was a long night. but they are all ok.
Well i hope this was a fast catch up for now. until later
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Katrina! I turn 26 in November...I feel old. :)
Post a Comment