Friday, November 18, 2011

BREAKING DAWN PART 1

Well, for some reason I cant get my pictures in order so you get mixed ones. Also, some photos came from my gals in my ward. We all have to share pic not all of us remembered to grab the memory makers,im sure i will be getting more photos.

the BEST one YET!!!!!
 What a fun filled night with people I love and totally enjoy!! Tasha my sister and I got some things so we can show our fan side. We came up with Necklaces and Shirts. Dont they look awesome?? we got compliments all night.
I love Edward, but love my sis more! i was so glad she was able to come even though my other two sisters couldnt make it. BUT, we did put min on a stick and the night seemed to have an extra spice :)
tasha is a two timer.
mindy was there :)
ummm ya we ARE vampires!!!
i love my mom to forever, so glad she was able to go and be with us! love her so much. your beautiful mom.
pretty cute eh!
ITS STARTINGGGGGGG!!!!!!

IT WAS THE BOMB!!!!
MIN got ready with us ALL THE WAY
HOT!
We sure missed her!! but it actually helped to have her head on a stick:) ... Tashina wish you would have come
we LOVE YOU

PRETTY PRETTY GIRL
i was lucky to get an extra ticket just a few hours before the movie and we invited my brothers AWESOME GF Jessica. Shes so sweet and it was fun to get to know her more!
kisses and loves!
she really got ready with us!!
such cuties

you WERE THERE :)
We had 3 full rows of gals in our group it was SO FUN to go in such a large group of fun amazing women i know.
Thanks to Tricia and her Sweat Shop who helped put these cute  awesome gift bags together for us! Tricia really goes over the top and is such a great person!!! love her!!!!
Tricia and her Jacob!!!!
Dinner and lots of great friends... we had 50+ gals at dinner which was at Brick Oven

love these girls!!!

more lovely friends.. can you just imagine what our retreats our like!!!

love them ALL
My table!
HI LADIES

WE ALSO GOT SOME AWESOME HARD TAKE HOME CUPS!!!

BREAKING DAWN PART 2..... YOU CANT COME ANY FASTER!!

the movie was amazing, but not for kids!




2 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

How fabulous and fun!!! That is one of the best ways to do a midnight movie! LOL okay sisters did you talk to my face on a stick?! LOL I love your shirts and necklaces! I wish I could have been there!!

Tashina said...

It looks like a lot of fun. I wanted to be there really bad but had to work:) Just imagine what life will be like for us when the last one comes out:) I think we should rent an entire theater, and fly Mindy home from wherever she is, and have the husbands with us:)