Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving at my HOUSE


This was a huge Thanksgiving. Ive never hosted a holiday at my house except for my siblings.. well this year it came about that my dads entire side was having thanksgiving at my house. We had 62 people come!!!! these are the pictures from Thanksgiving. It was nice no drama, bickering and fighting. I sure had someone on my mind the entire day. They were missed so much!!! 

I havent seen some of these family members for several years. I was complemented on my home over and over. That always makes me feel good. I worked extra hard to get things put up before they all came. it was also great weather. a little cold my not to stop the kids from playing outside!!! 





 Here is Chad, Shannon, Joe, Jamie, Don and his GF Karen and then my dad. Only missing Uncle Mike and Uncle Scotty.


 ALL OF US!!!!




 my grandma and her kids minus the two again, so the back are the missing ones.

 kids and spouses- Jamie missing her hubby Chandler home sick.




 grandkids and spouses and great grandkids... missing some.


 great grandkids except Shannons kids sneaked in




  my parents with kids and spouses and grandkids, missing Bradys




 kids and spouses minus min and seth

 silly! .. i was saying  "i love you to germany"  LOL
 minus min.... UNTIL :) SHE VISITED :)






 My nephew came to visit. (surprised) i havent seen him since he was 4 months old and he will be 1 this month! he is so dang cute
 dad, aunt leslie and uncle lloyd (my dads aunt and uncle) my cousin Dani
 nate and tasha

 my beautiful mountains .. love them

 waiting for our dinner
 mom making gravy
 he think he was soaking in the house full of people
 dad lloyd and don
 don jamie chad
 cousin ashley on my moms side, tasha and nate
 tashina and dad
 uncle chad.. he is looking old :)

 my dad uncle charlie and aunt leslie
 uncle joey




 Diesel .. only wanted his parents



 cousin Andy
 my dads mom, Grandma Thomas

 buddies! Maxi, Mallory Hallie and Brooke.. already planning their sleepover





 and Heidi my dads cousin
 jasxon and Jeremiah (my cousin) helped themselves to what was on the table.



 his pants kept falling down


 we only got him when he slept.. so we passed him around lol




 thats colton #2 next to my dad


 grandma got lucky...







 my cousin Brittany and he BF annouced they are having a little girl.
 Diesel playing games








 i only got him for 2 sec!!!



 finally found a happy baby and his sister Avaney







 lone star. his gf was in AZ. but doesnt he look studly!


Uncle Joes family. Missing Hope, danis little girl.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!! I really missed my sis here.

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

What a FULL house! You missed the picture when I showed up ;) glad it was a good time with no drama.. I guess it's a good thing I'm not in town hu? Love ya sis!