
What a precious baby! He is starting to giggle, I just love his laugh. He recognizes a smile and returns a big wide open mouth smile. I love how he loves to kick his feet and move his hands like its out of control. He loves to do the same while nursing which can make it a challenge. He still has red hair and I love it. It makes him who he is. Lately if he is crying or fussy I will just grab his little hand and he will hang onto mine with a firm hold. This seems to calm him down. I just love to cuddle and kiss the side of his neck. I love the bond I have with him and realize I don't get to hold him as much with 3 other kids around. So I have tried to just pick him up and cuddle just a little extra more. The other morning just him and I were headed to my sisters house, I was listening to the music. All the sudden I heard little babbles and giggles of his conversation with himself. I had to turn off the radio so that I could enjoy the moments of this little guy who had brought a smile to my face. I then started to talk to him and he would talk a little more. I love how when im trying to put him to sleep or just cuddle with him he loves to smoosh his face right into my arm. Then he will just go to sleep. Another thing I love about Jaxson is bath time. He loves his bath. He will just sit there and look up at me as I talk to him. Every now and then he will give me a big smile. You know its relaxing to him. I love you Jaxson!
2 comments:
WEll thanks for making me cry! He is so sweet! I wish I would take the time to come down more. xoxo
oh soooooo cute!! Makes me baby hungry......... uh oh....... :)
Post a Comment