Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lincoln


"My Buddy, My buddy, My buddy... My Buddy and Me!!!"
This little buddy of mine makes me soo happy! He has a contagious smile, a contagious giggle. He just really started to talk a few months ago and its awesome to hear how he says his words. I love it.
I love many, trillion things about Lincoln. I love how he hides things in my kitchen drawers, or the fridge to have me find them later. He loves the bath!! I love how he loves to cuddle with me or Jon. He does this little hand wave over his shoulder and says" mon mom, mon!" he wants me to go lay in my bed and watch a movie with him while we cuddle. I love how he loves shoes, even his sisters bright yellow ones. He will find them and walk everywhere with them. Even snow boots! He loves Cars, Toy story, and a very new favorite is Old Yeller!
I love my boy.. he is all boy! He loves to be with his dad on everything he does, "Elp dad Elp" (Help).. he loves tools, he loves to help clean dads guns and always says to me.. "mom owe" good job bud its owey. He is a later owl for sure!!!
I love how he has this favorite green silky blanket he has had since he was in infant... as most of you know he is a big 2 year old.. this blanket isnt covering him very well anymore... but he insist that it cover him under the neck and his toes must be covered.
There are many more things I could say about my buddy... I will prob add more and things come to mind .. but I wanted to share this special spirit we have in our family.
I love you Lincoln
love mom








No comments: