Mrs. Lyman-2009-2010
I think its hit me!!! We went to Mallorys K Open House today. We found her class door and I teared up. I cant believe its real. But she is stoked. I am really happy for her but nervous too. We we walked around her school and she thought it was so cool. You can tell in her walk she was "PROUD". When we got into her class and we looked for her desk her teacher came to meet her, she told her she was very excited to have her in her class and that she is a very beautiful girl, she also liked what she was wearing ( she picked it out herself).
2 comments:
She is going to do great! I am so excited for all of you!
I'm so excited for you AND Mallory. Your going to be the best student Mal, I can't wait to come to her performances for xmas and such!
Post a Comment