MOTHER GOOSE TIME

Im so excited. Since I moved this past may I have been trying to figure out what to do with Hallie and preschool, since Mallory will be in K and Mal went to preschool for a full year I wanted the same for Hallie. I dont like "public" preschools.. and unless its a mom I know that does it in her basement Im kinda nervous about it. Well besides the fact that I love my ward so much this just makes me know that people know Im here. A sister in my ward passed me on to this other sister in my ward who has done home preschool for the last 3 years (kinda like Joy School). She came to my door and asked if I was interested after explaining it to me. I got so excited!! I have always in the back of my mind kinda wanted to go to school to be a K teacher... just for fun. But I didnt really want to go to a public school and teach 5 days a week. This was just perfect for me, besides the fact that I get to be with Hallie and do it. This is how it works (mothergoosetime.com)
I teach every 6th week twice a week. Wed and Fridays from 9-11 am. Simple and short. It will give me something to look forward to and something to do. She orders the lessons for 9 months which are all prepared and precut for you. It tells you what song goes with that lesson, what treat, and a simple item you would have if you have a science project. We rotate with the other moms in my ward who I know. Best part is.. its only $70 for 9 months instead of $70 a month.
My prayers have been answered. Hallie will start Sept 9.

Im so excited. Since I moved this past may I have been trying to figure out what to do with Hallie and preschool, since Mallory will be in K and Mal went to preschool for a full year I wanted the same for Hallie. I dont like "public" preschools.. and unless its a mom I know that does it in her basement Im kinda nervous about it. Well besides the fact that I love my ward so much this just makes me know that people know Im here. A sister in my ward passed me on to this other sister in my ward who has done home preschool for the last 3 years (kinda like Joy School). She came to my door and asked if I was interested after explaining it to me. I got so excited!! I have always in the back of my mind kinda wanted to go to school to be a K teacher... just for fun. But I didnt really want to go to a public school and teach 5 days a week. This was just perfect for me, besides the fact that I get to be with Hallie and do it. This is how it works (mothergoosetime.com)
I teach every 6th week twice a week. Wed and Fridays from 9-11 am. Simple and short. It will give me something to look forward to and something to do. She orders the lessons for 9 months which are all prepared and precut for you. It tells you what song goes with that lesson, what treat, and a simple item you would have if you have a science project. We rotate with the other moms in my ward who I know. Best part is.. its only $70 for 9 months instead of $70 a month.
My prayers have been answered. Hallie will start Sept 9.
2 comments:
OHHHH! I love it! I would jump on that fun ride too! It sounds like your ward is a great place to be.
Jen w
That is wonderful Katrina!!! Keep us posted on how it goes.
Post a Comment