Friday, August 28, 2009

SO EXCITED! I SAVED

So, I have really been trying to get this savings thing figured out. I love seeing these other blogs and their massive mountain of food they got for NOTHING (basically) I need to do that. So, my friend Ciji is teaching me how. Tonight we went to Albertsons.. this is what I got.

2 Pepsi 12 pk
2 Code Red Mtn Dew 12 pk
13 banquet Value Meals
9 Chef Boyardee's
10 Hunts Snack pk Puddings (4 count)
6 Keebler Cracker sandwiches
4 Keebler E.L. Fudge cookies
2 bx Keebler Kids Graham Crackers
4 Kellogg's Pop Tarts ( 12 COUNT)
8 Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce
3 Peter Pan Peanut butter

TOTAL: $163.21
I Spent $ 59.78
I SAVED $ 104.13
That's average .93 cents an item
AAAMZING! I CANT WAIT TO GO NEXT WEEK



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU GIRLS SUCK!!! I AM SO INTERESTED IN ALL OF THIS IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY... PLEASE DO TELL???

Jill said...

Please help me...