Well some of you don't know, but we moved and it was fast but also in a way slow. I looked and looked at home to make sure they were right for my family. I wasn't being too picky on where to look, except I'm not a fan of Provo and I didn't enjoy living there. I feel I got depressed and that no matter how clean I tried to get my house it wasn't making me feel accomplished. I kept myself in. Not a life for me or my family.
We found this place in Spanish Fork, my sister Natasha who HELPED ME HUGE!!! Went with me on some of the places I looked at. She came with me in the POURING rain to this Sp. Fk home. I loved it, she loved it! But there is always that thought they wont choose you. I waited over the weekend, trying to figure out how to get out of our current place by the 1st and not pay rent twice. We made sure we paid our Tithe, and guess what.. we have seen the blessings flowing. With out hesitation I talked with the lady who is so sweet and she just basically said it was mine, they didn't even really call references. I was soooooooo HAPPY!
We got great help from some family who helped us move quickly. I was so proud of Jon. He was gone to AZ and drove 14 hours on 6 hours of sleep came home and that night loaded the semi trailer in 3 hours. Thanks to all those who helped us load that night last minute!!!!!
The next day was Tasha's bridal shower, after that was over we headed to Sp. Fk to unload. We had family show up again and with in 3 items out of the trailer we had a half dozen ward members and friends helping and it went fast!! Unloaded less than an hour. THANKS EVERYONE! You have no clue how grateful we are.
It took us a few days to get things where we wanted them. There are still somethings that don't have a spot. The next day Mindy and Seth came to our rescue and helped Jon get the garage to where we could park. it looks awesome. I feel so dumb cause I haven't been able to do much and need to watch how far i push myself.
Then Thursday..I was so excited my friend Ciji, who I meet through my mom and for some reason we are meant to be twins.. but she came and helped me hang things in my home and OMG i didn't know i had cute things.. basically It feels awesome! i love it and my sisters love it and Jon loves it!!! THANKS CIJI!!!! i love to decorate but i just need to expand my mind i guess. I just cant wait to finish it off with vinyl sayings.. I'm excited. Here are just a few things she helped me with.. but pictures don't do it justice, guess you'll have to come visit me.





We found this place in Spanish Fork, my sister Natasha who HELPED ME HUGE!!! Went with me on some of the places I looked at. She came with me in the POURING rain to this Sp. Fk home. I loved it, she loved it! But there is always that thought they wont choose you. I waited over the weekend, trying to figure out how to get out of our current place by the 1st and not pay rent twice. We made sure we paid our Tithe, and guess what.. we have seen the blessings flowing. With out hesitation I talked with the lady who is so sweet and she just basically said it was mine, they didn't even really call references. I was soooooooo HAPPY!
We got great help from some family who helped us move quickly. I was so proud of Jon. He was gone to AZ and drove 14 hours on 6 hours of sleep came home and that night loaded the semi trailer in 3 hours. Thanks to all those who helped us load that night last minute!!!!!
The next day was Tasha's bridal shower, after that was over we headed to Sp. Fk to unload. We had family show up again and with in 3 items out of the trailer we had a half dozen ward members and friends helping and it went fast!! Unloaded less than an hour. THANKS EVERYONE! You have no clue how grateful we are.
It took us a few days to get things where we wanted them. There are still somethings that don't have a spot. The next day Mindy and Seth came to our rescue and helped Jon get the garage to where we could park. it looks awesome. I feel so dumb cause I haven't been able to do much and need to watch how far i push myself.
Then Thursday..I was so excited my friend Ciji, who I meet through my mom and for some reason we are meant to be twins.. but she came and helped me hang things in my home and OMG i didn't know i had cute things.. basically It feels awesome! i love it and my sisters love it and Jon loves it!!! THANKS CIJI!!!! i love to decorate but i just need to expand my mind i guess. I just cant wait to finish it off with vinyl sayings.. I'm excited. Here are just a few things she helped me with.. but pictures don't do it justice, guess you'll have to come visit me.

And to top it off.... my backyard is so awesome Nate and Tasha are having the wedding HERE!! Wow... but pressure:) lol
6 comments:
Congrats on the new place! It looks like you were quick to make it a home. Happy Mothers Day!
It looks great Trina! I can't wait to see it - it looks comfy, cozy and welcoming.
Jen
Looks great! I really wanna come visit you soon!
Ciji did awesome and jump-starting your decor with new visions! LOVE IT! but most of all Im happy your lovin it! Love your house!
It looks great. I can't agree more on how a house can make impact your family life when it feels like a HOME:) Love you tons!!!
I feel dumb. I should've just kept reading. Congrats on the move. It looks like a cute place and I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment