Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day!

I love this man! It doesnt help that I miss so much. He was able to come home on Mothers Day to go to church with us to our new ward. We have never felt so much love and friendship on the first day. We feel we will be here for a while. I even came home about 10 last night and was taking out the garbage and was swarmed by neighbors and friends who care. They are watching over me, they know Jon is not home.

I woke up and found a vase of beautiful red roses and the most amazing card from Jon.
After church, I needed pictures with my kids. Lincoln just wanted to Eat.
A great card from Mindy, Jon and Mallory.
My favorite and beautiful flowers from my kids with the help of Aunt Mindy!
I love them! see their feet prints!
Roses from JON! I LOVE YOU ALL thanks for a great day.
I love my mom, she is the greatest. Im sorry she had to work, But i thought of her all day. We did go see her though.

4 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

happy mama's day!

Grandma said...

Ahh....so nice!

Tashina said...

That is awesome. I am glad that you have great neighbors. Sorry Jon is working so much.

Emily said...

So, since you said that your blog is no longer private I decided to check it out and see what's new with you (cute pics by the way) and I read that you just astarted at your new ward. Did you move too? Or just wards? Where are you? We are going to a new ward too. Well, I was surprised.