Monday, May 25, 2009

Craving.... BANANA BREAD!

So I have had Bananas in my freezer forever... waiting and wanting to make my most FAVORITE Banana bread.. so i had the umph to do it Sunday after Church.. of course Jon had to go back to work so we took him some later that night.
Anytime I bake the girls want to help... here is Ms Hallie doing a great job.
Im not good at self portraits but hey.. I was there.

Ms. Mallory had her turn putting it in the pans.. and then they love to LICK!
In the oven they cooked... But were so good.. it was gone before I got a picture of the finished product!!!!!






3 comments:

Jennifer said...

you can freeze banana's? How? I want to try it!

tHEsIXpACK said...

You look glowing sissy! Good job girls with helpin gmommy. She needs to teach you baking skills! =)

The P*dunc's said...

i have about 10 bananas in my freezer right now, so I want your recipe...