Sunday, February 15, 2009

V Day..

Well I tried to do things more with my kids this year since Jon was working. So our plan was to get all of my family "Heart Attacks" we only got two and did a little in Jons work truck. It got harder the COLDER and the harder it SNOWED.

I truly feel bad for not heading towards AF :( I lOVE YOU ALL!
Here are a few pictures.


At aunt tashas house.. Mallory ran away cause Jack was barking.

Aunt Tashinas: MAN IT WAS COLD

Roses and a beautiful card from Jon.

We also went to Tashinas to have cake for her birthday. Ill add more of those pictures soon.

3 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

very cute...and by the way it wasn't snowing in AF after T's party..clear as a summer but I love you for the thought.

Katrina Witt said...

ah now I feel worse

Anonymous said...

Thanks sissy! I absolutly love it.
Girls you did AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!