Well, I have a few things to catch up on.... CELINE DION!!!!, Kenya birthday, and of course Classic.
so Classic Skating
Kenya, my niece turned 8 on Tuesday!
Then we went to Classic last night. I havent been since Jr. High at least.
It was so fun taking my kids and seeing them learn to skate for the first time!
Of course, I did try the skates, but I was terrified of falling and hurting the baby tummy.
I was helping the little tikes anyways.
Mallory tried skates, but it just wasnt working. So when we got the kids scooters we never saw them. But they had a BLAST!
so Classic Skating
Kenya, my niece turned 8 on Tuesday!
Then we went to Classic last night. I havent been since Jr. High at least.
It was so fun taking my kids and seeing them learn to skate for the first time!
Of course, I did try the skates, but I was terrified of falling and hurting the baby tummy.
I was helping the little tikes anyways.
Mallory tried skates, but it just wasnt working. So when we got the kids scooters we never saw them. But they had a BLAST!
3 comments:
I had so much fun even though my tooth was hurting..Definatly lets do it again with all the family.
Yes do it again so I can go! So you didn't have to wear anything you were allowed to walk on it?
That looks so fun! I had no idea you could use scooters...what a great idea! I haven't been there since jr. high either. I used to go all the time though. What memories!
Post a Comment