I have always loved to take pictures. I have many of them. My sister is a photographer and she asked me to be her backup for weddings and things. She aslo asked me to take her family pictures when Sadie will be sealed to them in March. I am very excited to help with these things. In the mean time I have her camera and am learning how to use it. These are just some I have taken this weekend.
OO my heck!!!! Those are so freakin CUTE!! O my I want copies, those turned out so cute! when did you do this? Ilove that building. Mall looks like you. they are awesome!
4 comments:
YOUR A NATURAL! TASHINA BETTER WATCH OUT!...HE HE HE LOVE EM!
OO my heck!!!! Those are so freakin CUTE!! O my I want copies, those turned out so cute! when did you do this? Ilove that building. Mall looks like you. they are awesome!
I love the pictures!!! Awesome :)
Well Done! They look great! I enjoy learning more about you and your cute famiy.
Post a Comment