I need all the help I can get. See this dumb lettering on my header?? I CANT GET IT OFF! I think its in the code somewhere and I dont understand the codes. I dont want to delete anything and have to start all over again.
Can anyone HELP ME?
Can anyone HELP ME?
2 comments:
i don't see any lettering in your header..it looks fine..but in case that does happen again, cuz it happened to me, I think you have to go back to the default layout you had in the beginning and start all over again with the whole code thing..hey, I had a question. where did you get your yorkie cuz my sister and I are trying to get one. and how much was it?
Thanks to AJ he fixed my header!!!
my sister in laws yorkie had pups. they have 1 girl and 1 boy left out of 4 as of yesterday 1400.00
Post a Comment