"BabyLegs"
Who ever invited this for the babies is brilliant! You can use them to keep their legs warm, for when they are crawling, or the little girls are wearing dressing or skirts, or just for the new little babes. You wouldn't even have to deal with tights. They come in so many different patterns and the little BOYS can even wear them!!I will buy like 20 pair! What an awesome new thing. Great idea for babyshower gifts or new mommies.

4 comments:
yeah they're sure fun. I bought Nevaeh a ton! :)
SO I found your blog through my cousing Ashlee, but I only clicked on the link because your last name was witt. I work at the orem senior center and your in laws are seriously some of my favorite people ever! What a small world!
what a small world it is in dead. They really are some wonderful people. I am proud to call them my inlaws.
Thanks for saying hi.
leg warmers for kids! but totally cute! I kow I love wearing my leg warmers, and yes i have leg warmers and proud of it!
Post a Comment