Wait, wait, wait...who on earth is that with Tasha??? Is she married?? I'm so confused right now. I thought Tash and Colnut were both still single and Lance was the married one!?! Which by the way when I saw the picture of all the girls when your page popped up I was way confused because there was an extra person, then I saw the pic of Lance and his wife and I felt really stupid after that!! I'm such a dork! The pics look fabulous :)
3 comments:
Wait, wait, wait...who on earth is that with Tasha??? Is she married?? I'm so confused right now. I thought Tash and Colnut were both still single and Lance was the married one!?! Which by the way when I saw the picture of all the girls when your page popped up I was way confused because there was an extra person, then I saw the pic of Lance and his wife and I felt really stupid after that!! I'm such a dork! The pics look fabulous :)
the pictures are great! I'm so wanting to get pro pictures next time I come visit my family. hope your settling into your new place!
thanks. My sister actually took them. Her company is called Flashback Photography. Give her a call when you come back out.
Post a Comment