Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Hallie Dear!!! AND Daddy!!!

Today is my Hallie's 6th birthday!!! I love her so much and love seeing how she is so tickled that its her birthday!.. Shes grown SO FAST! She just needs to stop..

Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you so much and am grateful Hallie can share this day with you!


Here is a few pictures for her birthday before school since daddys may not be home in time...

From Aunt Mindy and Family! THANKS she loved it!! ... aunt mindy forgot to sign her card. lol



This is her "American Doll" from Walmart :) She so wanted one, as well as Mallory but she has to wait until Monday! See the "aww i want one" look.


Grandma Wininger Called her!!!... but we got a text from Aunt Heidi First!!. Happy Birthday to Aunt Heidi TOO!


3 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

Happy Birthday Hallie girl! I SO swear I signed the card ;? OOPs! You'll forgive me right?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Hallie & Ivan! When I was younger I hated sharing my birthday with Ivan. Now that I am older, I am very grateful that there are others to take attention away from the fact that I am getting older. Thank you Katrina and Jon for doing your part to ease my pain by bringing such and wonderful little girl into the world on my birthday!

Katrina Witt said...

LOL .. min ill double check but im pretty sure you didnt!

AUnt heidi your so funny!!!!... I think its an honor to share her birthday with her Great Aunt (lol :) sorry) and her Grandpa!!! love you!!