It was a busy day for us. Birthdays are always busy here! I hadnt had the energy this week do to sever pain in my mouth (now i have to get a root canal) and on pain meds makes me very sleepy. But I think I still made it the best I could. I got her from school and took her to Maceys to get some extra things. She wanted Mac and Cheese for Dinner a lunchable for lunch and she picked out her Balloons! and of course "Sophia" came with to everything!
After school was out for Mallory we had to take her to the orthodontics to get her expanders check.. we werent even there for ten minutes.. "come back in 8 weeks, they look great".. ok!
Home to try and pick up the house was a task.. Hallie didnt have to help cause it was her birthday.. then bake 2 cakes one for Hallie and one for Dad.. you will see the cake looks like it was drugged up too! (i tried)
We had my family come to have dads birthday with us. Thanks everyone who came and showed their love for Hallie and Dad on their birthdays.. I wish i felt better. We have the big friend party on Saturday so I better kick it into gear!
Dave and Jax
Dad and Deiesel
Dad and Mallory
Mallory and Hudsyn and Chewy
Lance and Jax
Lance and Dad
Jon and Mallory
Birthday Girl and her "yellow" cake!!
Jax helping grandpa blow out candles
Birthday Kids!! :)
Mc and Dad
Jax and Grandma
her bead gift from Lance and Swayze she loves it
Making her glow flowers from Germany!
No comments:
Post a Comment