Wednesday, February 17, 2010

....chuggin....

Well i have hit a down low.. I dont have the energy to workout this week. But Im still pushing to go. I have spin tonight. I just dont like my butt hurting.. but im going to do it. Im going. Im not stopping like i said. i havent eaten bad either so im just going.

I have also been busy with just a lot of things I need to get done, Project that take my time and in the mean time my house isnt clean the way I want it to be. Lots of apts ya know.. LIFE....
Mallory had school pictures again today... so i just snapped one. I wanted her coat on and she told me they made her take it off! UGH!
We got our new counter height table and chairs Im so excited it looks so good!!!! Thanks to my little brother for helping me get them put up while hubby was at work.

I will have 8 chairs total

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

I'm proud of you for not quiting yet! Your doing so good. I can see a difference in just the little weight you've already lost. if your tooshie is hurting I believe that's you GETTING a BOOTIE finally! LOL <3 love you. And I LOVE your table. I've wanted one for YEARS.. ahh one day maybe it will get to decorate to my taste.