yesterday I had a knock at my door..it was someone special
she handed me a card and said this is for you and gave me a big hug and left.
I read it as i got a lump in my throat.
it meant so much to me her kind words and thoughts about me.
they were uplifting and wanted just confermed how much i want to keep pushing forward
thanks for your kind thoughts and love for me you have no clue what that means to me
I love you :)
she handed me a card and said this is for you and gave me a big hug and left.
I read it as i got a lump in my throat.
it meant so much to me her kind words and thoughts about me.
they were uplifting and wanted just confermed how much i want to keep pushing forward
thanks for your kind thoughts and love for me you have no clue what that means to me
I love you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment