Hallie had my dads name and he was pretty happy about it.
it really felt great to relax couldnt walk. I was so happy to have my baby sister and her husband stay the night and have Christmas morning with us. happy baby Jaxson from Santa.. I think Santa forgets he is only 5 months and cant have Chocolate coins. Mallory from Santa Hallie from Santa He couldnt be happier His gun from Santa shooting Deer Lincoln from Santa Christmas eve Christmas Eve.. Pjs! Jaxson loved the wrapping paper this year... A LOT
We were very blessed this year and are very humbled.
2 comments:
I loved the pj picture EVERY kids had a shocked look on their face. LOL You guys had a GREAT Christmas.
I was thinking of all of you. I love the one of Jax under the wrapping paper. I love you!!! Merry Christmas and I will see you next week!
Post a Comment