So, I had been waiting to go to the festival of trees since before Thanksgiving. I would see the billboard everytime I drove home. It was only $5.00, not to shabby. Lincoln and I had just gotten out of the instacare ( croupe for us both) so we went home got dad and the kids and went up the road.. Less than 2 MIN away.. litterally in my backyard. Just another thing to add to the list of why I am in love with Spanish Fork. I had been a few years ago, but didnt know it was at the cute little pond for little kids to fish. It was a whole new place. The kids loved it and so did Jon and I. Cant wait to go again.

I loved the fountain but couldnt get a great shot.
snowflakes
Mr. Moon

green and purple trees
"no man" from Lincoln
USA Bobsled
The skier who flipped all the way around.. looked pretty cool
the tunnel.... to the Castle the the girls LOVED
Mallory kept saying we were going in it.
rocking hourse
Choo Choo Train
Santa
The Penguins
"buck" mom .. Lincoln and birds in the trees that flapped their wings
the dragon
the polar bears

the horse who kept kicking his hooves
Dinos
Volcano
one of my favorite
We are going again when it snows
3 comments:
How many times did you go around? We usually go through two or three times! Sneaky maybe, worth it yes! It is stunning when it is covered with snow.
Jen W
How fun! My mission this year is to locate one of the houses with sync'd lights to music again!
I wanted to go!!! take me
Post a Comment