Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Updates (Birthdays)

Happy Birthday Hallie!!! My little girl is now 4! Its been a little rough one.. we have had the flu in our family and her daddy are the only ones who havent gotten it yet. (except today she got it) So we tried to make the best out of it yesterday and I think we did a good job of it. Now we just need to try to keep everyone healthy for Mallorys 5th birthday on Saturday. Wish us Luck.

Not only was it my dads birthday but, my moms sister Heidi in New Jersey. Dad sorry I could come for cake. But we still love you and hope you had a great day!


Here are a few pictures I got from my sisters since I didnt get to go. This is the kind of stuff we get into when we get together... (I guess you can say we are rednecks)

As said in my sisters blogs there seems to be comp to see who grows the longest and biggest fur ball. (Again Rednecks)
Nathan ( Tasha half) Seth (Min Hub) Brian (Tashina Hub) Daddy, Bro Lance
Lance always causes something.. It can get funny
Colton we need one with us!This Picture was at my moms cake party.. this was the pan that had her cake on it at one point...
what our minds come up with ( we punched it) then played with the Camera.

No comments: