Well I was hoping they would decide no......but the phone call I received this morning told me what I didnt want to hear.My best friend, my little sister. She and I are 13 months apart. We have grown so close together. We do EVERYTHING together. Im happy for her and what this will bring for their family, but knowing how the Air Force goes (hello I grew up with it, I was born in Holland. My dad was in the Air Force) they will probably be moving away. What will I do? Write millions of letters, lots of pictures.. BLOG.. of course I will have to keep in touch somehow.
Just for now I just have things in my mind of what I will miss with her.. of course our kids growing up together, Our hour long phone calls.. the little "buddies" being best of friends together, worried she will miss my fourth baby, Mallory starting Kindergarten this year, SO MANY THINGS! She is positive about it.. which she should be. Like I said I'm happy for them. She has always wanted to travel. But I will have to find another place that I can go "hang" at whenever I wanted too for however long I wanted too. It just sucks for me right now. Im emotional. I do have 2 other sisters I love dearly just as much.
Seth and Mindy I'm happy for you, I will just TRULY miss you when and If you leave. Make lots of memories and come home safe.
sniff sniff sniff its the pregnancy...
1 comment:
hey blubber baby! don't forget what sister your talking about ;) I'm determined to be there for the important things!!!! And I will fly you to me as many times as I can YOU KNOW IT! Think of this as a 6 yr adventure! ha ha ha ... (we will probably be stationed inland the last half of this career.)
I love you so much! and will miss you too! BUT don't cry too much yet. What if he gets stationed at Hill AFB? lol then Im not going anywhere! We are gonna still be just as close as we ever were! SO DONT act like your loosing a sister/BF/hangout buddy! Your just going to have to make some vacation room in your schedule and come stay with me for 6 months out of the year! LOL I LOVE YOU! YOUR MY SISSY!
Post a Comment