I got this from my sister in laws sisters blog. He He He.
Directions: Leave a comment on my blog about a memory of you and I together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, just whatever you remember.Then repost this on your blog to see who leaves comments for you!
Lets spice it up a Notch!
3 comments:
Ahhhh...memories! When I think of you, most of the time I think of High School years, but this got me thinking deeper! Specifically about how GRATEFUL I was that you were there that time in 5th grade that I got a visit from an unpleasant monthly firend. Do you remember? What a blessing you were:)
YUP! Thats when I remember most. Thats when we became really great friends.. then i moved... then I found you in HS again. Im glad we can now keep in touch.
I have lots and lots of memories with you, umm one i'll never forget is when I slept over at your house when you were just a newlywed :P and going to the carnival and lagoon..You are an awesome sister so caring and giving your the best! ( I love your kids!)
Post a Comment