Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!


Today Jon and I were married 6 years ago. I remember so much still. (well 6 yrs isnt that long ago) I just get so excited when this day comes. Its mine and Jons special day. (and kristen and paul, Happy 7 years to you) I want Jon to know he is my best friend. I love him with all my heart. He is such a great man. He loves me, he loves our children, he loves his family, and he loves the gospel. I couldnt ask for anyone better to spend Eternity with.

the date is wrong on this picture lol
He loves what he does and works so hard to provide for our family the best he can no matter how many hours he has to work to do it. Since Jons accident its pulled us together so much more. Didnt think we could get any closer :) I am so grateful that I still have him in our life and that our Heavenly Father knew his time on this earth isnt done. Jon is just a caring man, he can be a big teaser, but its him and i love everything about him. He will drop whatever he is doing if he can to run and help someone no matter what it is. I love you Jon and am grateful for you in my life and everything you do for me and our kids.

I love you!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!















5 comments:

Breanne said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Ashlee said...

Happy Annerversary!

Jill said...

Oh...Happy Anniversary! You guys are great! I love you both!

Jocelyn said...

happy anniversary! what fun! thanks for the comment you left about Brock.It's been tough but he's back to his normal self now {YEAH!}

The P*dunc's said...

Hey, I forgot we had the same anniversary date! Hope yours was a good one!