Monday, June 16, 2008

Little Boys (and girls) and Big Toys

About a week ago Jon found out that Larry's Towing (his work) was going be in the Orem parade. We were all excited cause we got to ride on the truck with him. The girls couldnt wait. Each day, all day, every night, "mom is it the parade today?" it was cute to see their excitement.

Saturday came and we got ready for the evening parade. It sure was a warm day, but at least it wasn't raining on us. We were number 116.. the very end. We had to wait at least an hour before we could start moving, once we did it was crazy. so many people, and the horn kept going off every 3 sec right in my ear, so i became deaf. at least it felt like it. I couldn't hear anyone yelling for us so if you were, I'm sorry. Hallie could care less to wave to anyone, she just wanted to eat her candy. mallory tried to wave but got board, so i did most of the waving. Lincoln loved being in the front with Jon and my brother Colton. He was grinning ear to ear.

Thanks to my family for taking all the pictures. we wouldn't have any if it weren't for you. But i was sure a fun parade. Afterwards we went to Larry's and had a BBQ and watched the fireworks from his back yard which were right over our heads. Hallie was sitting on the blanket eating her hot dog and the next thing i know she is up running with her plate. She said "they are going to fall on me!" LOL it was so cute so she ran under the patio to watch.

2 comments:

Jill said...

So fun! I bet the girls were freaking out! Ha! Cute! My family was there. They said it was great!

Nidia said...

I didn't see you guys at all...strange. I guess at the end Nevaeh was crying and being a little brat so I didn't pay much attention to the end of the parade. But how FUN! It look like your kiddies sure enjoyed it!