Ms. Amanda her teacher and the Owner.
I was nervous for her both days, but she was so proud and did so well. I was worried on practice day because i had to leave her with some strangers for 2 hours while they did rehearsal. But when i picked her up she was beaming. I was then relaxed.
I was nervous for her both days, but she was so proud and did so well. I was worried on practice day because i had to leave her with some strangers for 2 hours while they did rehearsal. But when i picked her up she was beaming. I was then relaxed.
Well sat we had her recital. It was so fun and exciting to watch. I was a proud mommy. She was very focused on watching her teacher. We cheered so loud for her and you knew it just tickeled her. I love being a mom and watching my kids grow. Having them learn new things makes me so happy. here are some pictures. sorry they are not the best but we couldnt have the flash on. enjoy!
Grandpa was just as proud. it was her night!
She couldnt have been more proud of her award!!!
100% attendance.
I thought it was really cute. Aunt Raylene asked her if she was the best one because Mallory was showing her this award. Mallory's response was "No, everyone was".
Afterwards, we went to Baskin Robbins for Ice Cream.
(Next post Jons Birthday)


1 comment:
She looks so cute! I can't believe how old she is. The last time I saw her she was a little baby.
Post a Comment