Just a bit of whats going on. .... This is Jen Dowd, amazing lady! Multi-Millionaire! Shes our upline and we love hearing her speak. I looked like crappy cause i was so sick still. but glad I went.
While I was in the hospital and got to talk to my German Family! It was good to see their smiling faces we like to mess around.
MMMMWWWWAAA!
I MISS THESE FACES SOOOO MUCH!
Roses from my hubby and kids while I was in the hospital. He knows I love my roses/gerbs.
two kinds -these from kids
his temp. bed. he was a danger in the crib with how wild he is so when we moved he was put in this till we could get his bed, which we have just waiting for it. that in itself will be work ;) but look how cute he is.
we took mal to her orthodontics apt, in 6 months she'll be back for her braces! but this office is cool. these are headphones that you hear the movie thats playing and a bunch of game boys. He loves it!
Mallory went to a patch for a field trip. she picked out this perfect pumpkin. well they had to paint it and use glitter if they want and turn it in for a contest. we browsed thru pinterest :) and she picked the one she wanted and we painted it together. we are pretty proud!
Mallory on the back and horns on the side :)
im not kidding when i say deathly ill! these pic are embarrassing but its the "hell" i went through! this was the night i was admitted. (Sunday night, Sept 25th)
during the time i was away from home, my kids get some of the best people to care for them. I know they are loved and taken care of. there are only a few im anxiety free with my kids. Thanks, you ones you know who you are.
again a horrible pic, but i was SO THRILLED to see my boys. i missed them so much.
aunt tasha helping Jax do his daily treatment.
One of the best aunts ever. she truly loves them as her own. and they love her.
this is mr. he is so like this. this is his fire hat. lol this must have been early morning.
sunday afternoon. DEATHLY ill again. this was 2nd day of IV thearpy. So sick, nauses and not well. shortly went to er are after this. Mom and hallie helped me.
an adorable fall tree mallory made at school while i was gone.
silly boy. back in aug. hes so cute
he cracks me up
he loves her!!
thanks a million for your constant help tashi. im so grateful!























1 comment:
Aw great post Katrina!! I love you! You really scared me! I was prepared and ready to jump at a moments notice to get myself back home. Please feel better and get healthy again :)
Post a Comment