I promised myself that I would get myself back in journaling. I used to be so good at it. I use to love it. I just shut down for awhile and didnt want to write. but i want my kids to read our events and how they grew up as they get older. How I felt etc. So Here I am.
A lot has gone on. Im trying to "LIVE" life, Live outside the box. Im 29 in a couple months and I feel like I havent "LIVED". I want to go on regular vacations.. I really am craving the beach with my kids... road trips!!! the Memories! I have a beautiful family. I have the privilege to do this, to share my family. So i hope you enjoy my family and the fun, the memories, and maybe ill share some trials. Input or advice im sure could help.
We are excited for the summer months to start. Mallory is almost done with her soccer games and has grown so much since playing last year. she is the tallest on her team and just keeps up with the ball. I have teared up a few times watching her play. My little girl is not so little anymore. She's beautiful and smart. She is so sweet and nice to her friends. Im so grateful that her dad has been able to attend every game so far.... he has also been the photographer and has got some pretty good pictures.
Hallie is starting T-ball very soon and she is so excited, so are we. Her games Will start as soon as mallorys end. She is our testy one. She doenst care if shes late for school or class, she dont care if her didnt turn in her homework... and her words are hilarious!!! example...
we had home teachers over sunday. we were talking about easter, he asked what was the last thing Jesus had said before he died on the cross.. out of no where hallie says "bye!"
then monday morning she said prayer before school.. in her prayer she said "please bless that jaxson and lincoln wont give mom a heart attack" LOL FUNNY.. later that night she said "well he is giving me a heart attack"... lincoln was on her bed and wouldnt get down. Hallie we love you so much! keep us laughing.
We are learning new things with lincoln. (will take a whole other post). but we love him dearly and love his excitement and energy and expressions of love all the time.
Jaxson is growing!! almsot 2 in july and 32 pounds. he has a few new words that are so fun to hear him say " here, ball, dog, puppy, momma, dadda, been trying to say mallory you can kinda hear it, nigh nigh (night night), thats all i can remember for now. but he is a tease he is an explorer and climber hates to sit still unless he is tired. he loves to just climb up on your lap and sit. i cant believe he is growing. im working on getting him off the bottle which he puts huge holes in his nipples. .. and we are dealing with horrible eczema sp?
i love you all mwwaa
1 comment:
I vote you get them to a beach this summer (: our trips there were only about $200-$200 in gas one way [i think] and then the hotel was roughly $60 a night if you don't go on the weekends. Some places are right near the beach. Jessi is a CA girl and was just there she might have good info on spots too. Forget the Disney land and go play in the sand and sun! Its unforgettable with the kids! <3 OH and with the dry skin Maverick was getting is BAD and so far DAILY applications on his full body of Euserin (sp?) lotion is all it took.
Post a Comment