


We had a horrible Halloween this year when we heard my baby sister say she lost her dog. Of course we pray he always comes home.. but this time it didnt happen. Halloween night Jack was "trick or treating" in his costume with the neighborhood kids..while keeping his distance.


Jack had been loosing his sight and hearing..... He was struck by a car and killed. This was Devastating news and we had just lost a great family member and someone VERY dear to my sister. HE was her BABY from birth, he came from MIssouri on a plane and turned her life around.
Nov.1st was a hard day for me. I wanted to help her ease the pain anyway I could. With help and suggestions from Mindy in Germany and Mom at work we had some great Ideas...but it was still going to be hard. Mom made some calls and found Jack at the Shelter in Sp. Fk. ... after some pondering, Tasha and Nate came. I wont do details but It was pretty Hard! I felt emotions from when Jon was in a horrible accident 3 years ago (today) .... Tasha was now sharing that day and emotions with me. ..... I didnt realize till later that night when tasha text me that it was the 3 yr ann. of Jons wreck. Im so grateful he is still here with me and our family.

Today is going to be tough too as we say goodbye to Captain Jack Sparrow. We love you jack and will miss you and your mommy will always love you and a special place in her heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment