Sunday, January 31, 2010

YES YES its TRUE


I started to get the white res stuff on my dishes and it was building up in my dishwasher. So I went to Wal-mart and was looking for something that would clean this up. I knew there was something out there.. I was debating between a few different ones. I picked up this and said I will try it. Then I heard a nice lady behind me say as she grabbed her a new bottle that she LOVES this stuff and its the best ever. She totally talked it up. She said she uses it on every load she does,..... well i was excited to come home and try it. The best thing is.. is under 5 bucks.

I read the back and unloaded the dishwasher, filled the soap spot up with and and ran a load.... I was AMAZED when I opened it up!!!! A BRAND NEW SHINY DISHWASHER! This stuff is MAGIC... ever since then i pour a little in and then add my soap cube and let it wash.... NO MORE white res on my dishes or my dishwasher!!!

THANK YOU LEMI SHINE


3 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

hmm I might need this

Katrina Witt said...

you will love it!

Stacy said...

I use this and its ture, works like magic, even with the dishes I add alittle sometimes. Great Stuff!