Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tricky Trunky..... TREAT!

SORRY BAKWARDS!!!! Hey its Halloween... whats not weird around here.

On our way back to Spanish Fork we went to visit Aunt Tasha who was home with a bad headache that day.... I think we made her night!!!
I LOVE TIGGER in this picture!!!

aww they love her and yes it was very late.
We stopped and visited Grandma and Grandpa.
Grandma Witt sure thought he was pretty dang cute
We stopped and visited Raylene's annual Halloween Party... We meet lots of people....
"Sally" "Mr and Mrs Smurf"
AAAAHHHHHH "THE JONAS BROTHERS"
Mallory was sure excited but so SHY once we got there...
Allen and Jill
Aunt Raylene
Early eve we went around our Neighborhood with the Cantos
This was pretty cool the witch inside was being creepy by waving his finger to bring them in his cave... Lincoln didnt care to walk much so he didnt get a lot.
sleepy Tigger..
We went with Jen and Kenny to their ward Trunk or Treat.. that was fun.
Thanks for the invite Jen!
The Hunter only cause there was a dare.. if Kenny dressed up.. Jon had too
The night before was our ward Trunk or Treat and we got COSMO!!!!!
Kenny, Jen and Michelle Jens sister and their kids came to ours too.
It was fun. Thanks for coming!
My DINO, thanks Tiff for the costume.

My FAB WITCH!!!! LOVE IT. I was so proud of myself for the make up.
I usually am not good at it. Thanks Aunt Raylene for the Props!

Mallory had her K costume parade... She was so cute. Her she is with Mrs. Lyman.
Cant forget BATMAN, he wanted to join in the fun.
Right before school, her is our SCAREY VAMPIRE
Happy Halloween 2009!!
It surely was a very busy Holiday for us.
But different for sure! We sure missed my family who was sick.
We hope you get better Bradys and Gillmans!


3 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

I'm waiting..........and waiting.........and waiting........oh ya and waiting!

Katrina Witt said...

YEAH!! finally! I'm so sad I wasn't with you!

Katrina Witt said...

lol.. that took me a min.. but that was mindy.