I went to Maceys today. I spent 104.66. I spent on average 1.23 per item. Thats not bad at all. Maceys doesnt give you a total saved. But look how much.
So make sure you come to my party Oct. 5 at 6 pm to learn how to SAVE BIG!
I got ground beef, chicken 4 24 ox cottage cheese, 1 sour cream,2 32 oz shredded cheese, 3 brownie mix, 7 muffin mix, 1 2 lb box graham crackers, 1 saltine crackers,20 Langers fruit juice, 8 knorr pastas sides, 5 Tortillas, 1 diapers, 15 hamburger helper, 5 grands biscuits, 1 12 pk pop, toilet paper,2 pks hamburger buns, 5 butter and 1 Bologna and 3 bx of crayola
I got ground beef, chicken 4 24 ox cottage cheese, 1 sour cream,2 32 oz shredded cheese, 3 brownie mix, 7 muffin mix, 1 2 lb box graham crackers, 1 saltine crackers,20 Langers fruit juice, 8 knorr pastas sides, 5 Tortillas, 1 diapers, 15 hamburger helper, 5 grands biscuits, 1 12 pk pop, toilet paper,2 pks hamburger buns, 5 butter and 1 Bologna and 3 bx of crayola
No comments:
Post a Comment