HAPPY BIRTHDAY
CEDAR ASPEN CALLIAH WITT

Almost one!
SO LITTLE

I lOVE IT!
I cant believe we have had her a year and seen how much she has grown and loves our family. We love her so much and she just knows each and everyone of us. She gets sooo excited when we come home. She knows when jon is home she will just stand at the door and sniff and scratch waiting for him to walk in. She will jump at his feet until he picks her up for hugs and kisses.
since we have been home with Jaxson I dont let her on my bed as much or wont let her on my lap while I have Jaxson in my arms. She seems to know and understand well. She instead will just sit at my feet. She will even go under my foot until i play with her with my feet. She just has a sweet personaility and its so fun to watch her. I love how she has her favorite spots to be or to hide or her favorite places to cuddle.
Happy Birthday Cedar!! I love you so much!

jULY 19, 2009
happy birthday to her sibs too!
CEDAR ASPEN CALLIAH WITT

SO LITTLE
I lOVE IT!Happy Birthday Cedar!! I love you so much!
jULY 19, 2009happy birthday to her sibs too!
2 comments:
if your dog ever has puppies I would like one PLEASE!
Oh I SOOOOOOO spaced her Bday! my bad! LOL Happy Bday Ced!
Post a Comment