I love going through my pictures and finding ones I hadn't seen in a long time. I love seeing how little my kids were and how each picture makes me feel. I a big smile on my face and then say to myself "its time to scrap again!" ENJOY
Our first trip to the Hogle Zoo with the kids. Lincoln was only a month old here with aunt tasha and Mallory in pink.
Hallie having a drive with Aunt Tasha and making some of her silly faces.
OMG.. do I really need to say more??















5 comments:
haha..I LOVE the picture of Mallory after she dump the juice on herself..it's so cute and SO FUNNY! Thanks for sharing! I can't believe you're having another baby in 3 months! AH! YAY! :)
the pics are so cute I love that one of Linc and Mav! too cute
haha Memories!
Oh I love these pictures! they are so freakin cute.
these pictures are priceless.
i love finding my kids' baby pics
& such, so fun to look back and reminisce.
Post a Comment