Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WHAT A DAYYYYYY!!

March 2, 2009

Let me explain.....
First its, Natasha's 21st Birthday, Uncle Bills, Uncle Rons, Birthdays as well and I believe Bills anniversary too..
This morning, at 9:00 AM I had my ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. Im not very paitent. So i was very anxious. My mom, Mindy, Jon and all 3 of our kiddos were able to come. I love it. I really thought it was a girl.. As the tech crossed over his bum I saw the "thing" lol.. so asked if that was his bum.. but he didnt say a sex. We waiting nearly 45 min for him to tell us SOMETHING, only because the babys legs where crossed at the ankles. So he told us..its a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course thrilled!!!! but shocked with another boy. My family has serioulsy moslty all girls. Never two boys in a row especially. So this just made the day start of AWESOME
We kept telling everyone we were naming him Dashel "Dash" and it was funny to see everyones reaction.. even though its my kid.LOL... so We are really naming him Jaxson Clearance. He is measuring a little bigger..of course thats what Lincoln did. So we will see.

I was so excited I couldnt sit at home so I went to visit my mom who had the day off. Then I headed to the "All About dogs" to take Cedar in for her checkup that was at 3:50-to get more shots and see why she isnt a big eater. And her baby teeth havent fallen out..but has her adult teeth..so it looks funny. The Vet said its very common in small Yorkies.
But she had to get a blood test done to check for her liver I think to make sure thats ok..or they cant do surgery on her teeth. All in all she is now 2 pounds and 13 oz and 7 months old.

moms home made ice cream cake
After that we ran home to get a few things and head to CLASSIC SKATING for Natashas 21st birthday party. IT WAS AMAZING and what great Family TIME!!!!!

Dad falling.. he is pretty funny..but skating very well for 49
Me and my brothers and my mom
Big bro and little sis

Colton was great..took Lincoln to calm him down. He loves to go FAST
The whole family
Min and Navi
Aunti Tasha helping Mallory try to skate... its hard.
Looking GOOD
I love my parents..

Tashina and Brian


Grandma and Lincoln. he picked up on it fast

Thanks Uncle Brian.. Hallie Loved going FAST
The Sisters with MOM
Before they were engaged LOL




In the end..... We all got a nice SURPRISE.. but especially for TASHA!
NATHAN PROPOSED !!!!!

June 20, 2009
Mark your calendars!!!

what a great ending to a perfect day


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thaks for being there! Love you. Lets start planning this wedding!

Katrina Witt said...

no kidding!!!!!!!

Nidia said...

I'm so excited that you're having a boy! Now Lincoln will have a little buddy! So exciting! And how fun! Now everyone is gonna be married. We have yet to have a wedding here in my family..but maybe we'll have one within the next year!